“Behind every successful man, there is strong passion.”
Rohit Sachdev, founder and CEO of SOHO Hospitality, didn’t start out as a huge success. An entrepreneur right from the start, his first two tech startups didn’t work out the way he’d hoped, but he just kept going. Today, he’s the brains behind one of the most successful F&B enterprises in the Asia Pacific.
So come down to our FIRESIDE CHAT with Rohit Sachdev on July 24th where he’ll share the mindset that got him to the top – and how he motivated himself to keep going when things got tough.
🎟 Tickets: https://bit.ly/2XY0p8V
Topics we’ll cover:
• Life Tips: How To Bounce Back When Your Business Collapses
• Why Positive Consumer Experiences Are The Key To Success
• Secrets of Interior Design: How To Snag People’s Interest
• Confronting Your Competition: Measuring Up To The Best Restaurants In The World
Managing Director Rohit Sachdev has worked with industry giants such as Starwood, IHG, Accor, Taj Hotels, Moevenpick, Dusit International and Anantara on interior design projects ranging from hotels and resorts to restaurants and nightclubs. The founder of SOHO Hospitality, his firm has received international acclaim, earning the World Travel Award in 2011 and the Asia Pacific Property Award in 2015 and 2016.
✔ Date: 24 July 2019
✔ Time: 7-9pm
✔ Location: the Hive Thonglor, 49 Piman
🎟 Non-Members: 200 THB (includes one drink)
🎟 Members: FREE
• An ENTREPRENEUR looking to make it big in Bangkok?
• A CHEF dreaming of opening your own restaurant?
• A CREATIVE searching for more originality?
Then this is a talk for you.
⚑ Hosted by The Hive Bangkok, Hive Life and The Experience Series at The Hive Thonglor.